Every business wants its website to make a positive first impression on visitors, potential customers, and present customers. Many consumers consider their first interaction with a company by visiting its website. As a result, it’s critical to seize this chance. In order to create your own website, WordPress website design is simple to learn and utilize. Even if you are unable to create one, you may easily administer your own website.
You’ve undoubtedly already built or are in the process of developing your site with WordPress if you’ve landed to this blog article. Given that WordPress is the world’s premier content management system, this is a reasonable decision.
Being here also suggests you’re interested in learning how to build a great WordPress site. You’ll need to have the following design features for that.
What is a WordPress Website?
What is WordPress website? WordPress is the most popular and easiest way of creating your own blog or website. 43% of websites on the internet are develop on WordPress. Yes, WordPress is likely to power more than one-fourth of the websites you visit.
WordPress is an open-source content management system released under the GPLv2 licence, which means that anybody can use or change the WordPress software for free. A content management system (CMS) is a technology that allows you to manage critical components of your website, such as content, without having to know how to code.
As a result, WordPress makes it possible for anyone to create a website, even if they aren’t programmers.
You should be intimately familiar with your company’s branding before entering WordPress. Branding not only unifies and unifies the design of all of your contact and marketing channels, but it also increases your company’s professionalism.
- Your logo’s appearance is entirely up to you, but there is one location on your website where it should be: in the high corner.
Your brand’s colours should be seen not just in the logo but also across your website. Don’t hesitate to use colour combinations to highlight crucial areas on your WordPress website if you are not using several primary colours.
With users accessing the web via a multitude of devices, typography plays an important role in the reading and usability of a company’s website. Choose your fonts with care.
There are various reasons why visual content, such as photographs and videos, should be included on your websites.
- It is immediately grasped.
- When compared to text-only content, visual content is processed 600,000 times faster.
- There’s also the question of visibility to think about: visual content gets more views than non-visual information.
- Web design requires the use of images and videos.
- People nowadays don’t want to wait, and visual material is an effective approach to convey a message without requiring users to read too much.
The interactive call-to-action (CTA) button is an important design feature that can be found across your website.
- It could be used for navigation as well as to guide people to conversion.
- Simply think about how you want it to look (large, bold, and easy to click) and where you want it to go.
- Links must be placed in areas where visitors are most likely to act.
Every website must include at minimum a few of these, as they allow people to contact you quickly and easily. Just be careful how so many steps you ask them to take. Time is of importance at all times. Keep the number of fields on your contact page to a bare minimum.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Your intention is to maintain customers engaged until they make a purchase. If customers have to leave, social networking icons allow them to connect with and stay in touch with your firm even if they are not physically present. Visitors can also help you spread the word about your business by promoting your items and information on social media.
I’m not suggesting that almost everyone would need a blog, but having one is a good idea. Simply create a blog to aid your company’s news, if for no other reason. You can help your business in a variety of ways:
- Google prefers that you add new content on a regular basis.
- Blogs have 434% more pages to index than websites without them.
- Once you become their only source for relevant information, share valuable material that visitors value.
- Make content that can share on your company’s various platforms.
These aspects should integrate into the design of your WordPress website if you want to give it a strong start. They’ll not only make your website look more professional and polished, but they’ll also help it rank higher in search results and convert more visitors.