If you’re an Amazon FBA seller, and you have an Alibaba account, then you probably have questions about how to ship from Alibaba to Amazon FBA. Let’s be honest: this is a lot of information to take in at once! Fortunately, we can help. In this post, we’ll walk through all the steps you need to take in order to get your products ready for shipment and listed on Amazon.
Table of contents
- Create A New Seller Account
- Create a US FBA Inventory
- Follow These Steps To Ship From Alibaba To Amazon FBA
- Find a Quality Supplier For Shiping
- Choose The Right Products For Amazon FBA
- Provide Detailed Specs And Product Requirements
- Communicate With Your Supplier Regularly
- Make Sure Your Supplier Is Qualified And Has Experience Exporting Products To The USA
- You Can Find a Good Supplier, Choose The Right Product And Communicate Well With Them
Create A New Seller Account
Now that you’ve found a supplier and are ready to start selling on Amazon, it’s time to create your seller account.
To get started, head over to Amazon’s Seller Central and click “Sell” in the top menu bar. From there, select “Sell Your Products Online” at the bottom of the page:
This will take you through a few steps where you’ll need to enter basic information about yourself and some details about your business (for example, what type of products do you sell?). Once this is done, click “Continue.”
From here we’ll be taken into an overview screen where we can see our seller information including payment method options such as credit cards or bank transfers:
Create a US FBA Inventory
To create an FBA inventory, you can use Amazon Seller Central. First, log into your account and click on the Inventory tab at the top of the page. Then click Manage Inventory from there. This will take you to a new page where all of your products are listed in order by SKU number (or product code).
Next, click on Add a Product next to any item that needs to be added as an FBA item instead of sold directly through the Amazon website or app (this is called “fulfillment by merchant”). You’ll notice that there are two options available: Standard Merchant Fulfillment and FBA Prep Service–the latter being what we’ll choose here because it makes things easier later on!
On this next screen enter all relevant details about how much inventory you have available at each location where it’s stored before clicking Save Changes at the bottom right corner once finished entering everything correctly
Upload Your Inventory To Amazon’s Warehouse In Kentucky
Once you have shipped your inventory to the Amazon warehouse, it will be stored there until it is needed. You can ship as many products as you want at once and they will all be stored together in one place.
The process of shipping from Alibaba to Kentucky is easy and fast. The warehouse is located near both the port and airport, so shipping costs are low because they don’t have far to travel before reaching their final destination: Amazon’s warehouses!
Manage Your Inventory Through The Amazon Seller Portal
In order to manage your inventory through the Amazon Seller Portal, you must be an approved seller. If you’re not yet registered as a seller on Amazon, please see How to Register as an Amazon Seller.
Follow These Steps To Ship From Alibaba To Amazon FBA
Find a Quality Supplier For Shiping
Before you start looking for a supplier, you need to find out if they’re reliable. The best way to do this is by checking their reviews on Alibaba and Google. If they have a lot of bad reviews or negative comments, they probably aren’t the right supplier for you.
You should also look at the website and customer service of your potential suppliers. Are they easy to reach? Do they respond quickly when contacted by email or phone call? Does their website have an FAQ section that answers common questions about shipping from China or other topics related to importing goods into America (or wherever your customer base may be? If so, then this is another good sign that this company is worth considering further!
Choose The Right Products For Amazon FBA
The first step to selling on Amazon FBA is choosing the right products. This can be a daunting task, but it’s important to do your research before you start spending money on inventory.
- You want to make sure that your product has enough demand for people to buy it. The more popular a product is, the more likely you are to sell it quickly–and at higher prices!
- You also want to make sure that there’s already a demand for your specific item in the market. If no one else has ever made this kind of thing before (or if they did and it didn’t sell), then chances are good that yours won’t either.
- You want items with a high-profit margin so there will be some wiggle room when overhead costs come into play later on down the line during shipping/fulfillment stages; otherwise: bad news bears!
Provide Detailed Specs And Product Requirements
When you’re setting up an Alibaba store, it’s important to provide detailed specs and product requirements. Clear specifications will help your suppliers understand what you need from them, which will make the entire process easier.
In order for your products to be sold on Amazon FBA, they must meet certain requirements for size, weight and other details. If a supplier does not know these things about their own product then it’s unlikely that they’ll be able to produce what you want in time for your shipment date.
Communicate With Your Supplier Regularly
The most important part of the process is to communicate with your supplier regularly so that you can make sure that everything is going as planned. You should also make sure that they are qualified and have experience exporting products to the USA.
It’s important to provide detailed specs and product requirements, which should be discussed during the initial stage when communicating with your supplier. If possible, choose a reputable company with good reviews from other Amazon sellers so that they know what they’re doing!
Make Sure Your Supplier Is Qualified And Has Experience Exporting Products To The USA
You’ve found the perfect supplier, and you’re ready to get started. But before you do, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- A good supplier is not just a supplier – they’re also your partner. When working with an Alibaba seller, look for someone who can communicate well in English, has experience exporting products to the US, and will work closely with you throughout all steps of production and shipping. You need a partner who understands what it takes to ship goods from China safely so that they arrive at their destination on time–and without damage or loss!
- Look for providers who have experience exporting products overseas (especially those going through customs). If possible ask for references from past clients so that way when choosing which company will be best suited for your needs it won’t just be based on price but also quality service provided by each one beforehand which will ultimately affect how much stress comes along with receiving packages back home once everything arrives safely at its destination point after being shipped out from where ever location was chosen originally like Hong Kong HKG airport HKIA
You Can Find a Good Supplier, Choose The Right Product And Communicate Well With Them
When you’re shipping from China to the USA, there are a few things you can do to make sure your products arrive safely and on time.
First, find a good supplier. You can do this by searching Alibaba’s database or asking around for recommendations from other sellers who have experience with Chinese suppliers. Make sure that they have experience exporting their products to America and that they have been in business for at least three years (this gives them more credibility).
Next, choose the right product–you want something that will sell well on Amazon FBA because it has high demand and won’t be too expensive for you to ship from China. Finally, communicate well with your supplier throughout the entire process so everything goes smoothly!
You have to be patient, but it’s worth it. You will save money and time by using this method and you can also provide better customer service. Your products will arrive on time and in perfect condition because of all the work you put into finding a good supplier and communicating with them. We hope now you know how To Ship From Alibaba To Amazon FBA.
Shipping duration varies, typically taking a few days to several weeks based on the shipping method, customs clearance, and distance.
Yes, you can use your own packaging, but it must meet Amazon’s guidelines for proper handling and storage.
Yes, you can arrange for your supplier in China to ship products directly to Amazon FBA, but it’s important to coordinate with your supplier and ensure they follow Amazon’s guidelines for packaging and labeling.
No, Amazon FBA does not cover international shipping fees. The seller is responsible for paying the shipping costs from the origin (e.g., China) to the designated Amazon FBA fulfillment center.